ACT Cram Sessions for June 8th Test


ACT Cram Sessions
Test Prep for June 8, 2013 Test

Tuesday June 4th, 4:30-9:00p.m.
Wednesday June 5th, 5:00-9:00p.m.
Thursday June 6th, 5:00-9:00p.m.
Class meets at the Stetson University DuPont-Ball Library.

Cost is $100/student, due the first night of class.

Please register by email
Name
Phone Number
Email
Previous Test Scores if available.  (Tell me about your situation.)

Karen Ponder
321-525-6024
boxbuilders@gmail.com

Once registered, I will send an email with the materials you will need to print for class.  (If you need me to provide the printed materials there will be a $40 charge. Let me know ASAP so I have time to print them.)
Be prepared-bring your calculators, pencils, note cards, and a device that will record lap times! 
(I use my iphone stopwatch.)









 



No comments:

Post a Comment